WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge....Week 129

Good Morning Penny Black fans! It's a frosty saturday morning and time for a brand new challenge! Kath is shopping up a storm in NYC this weekend so it's me, Beth hosting this week!
Thanks so much for everyone's entries into Pauline's sketch last week - wow! There were some stunners out there! The lucky random winner of last weeks prizes are...

Number 61...Anita!
and here is her fabulous card -


Congratulations Anita! Pop me an email and we'll arrange for your prizes to be sent to you!

And now onto this weeks challenge,

Monochromatic Christmas!

We want to see your festive cards/projects in shades of one colour, the only rules being it must be a new project (no backlinking please folks!) and you must use a Penny Black stamped image, Stickeroo or large sentiment to be eligable for the prize.

We have two fabulous tutorials for you this week from the very talented Promarker Queen and Letraset Product Coach Debbi - click HERE
Sadly this is Debbi's last week with us but I am sure you will join US in saying a huge thank you for the time and effort she has put into these tutorials, for sharing her wonderful talent and lots of hints and tips for using Promarkers with us all.
And we have a very special bumper prize for one lucky winner who will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday

from PB Stamps

15% off lifetime discount voucher to use at this wonderful online Aladdin's cave filled to the brim with all our favourite Penny Blacks


4 Rolls of Ribbon of the winner's choice

and from Letraset

the 6 colours that Debbi used in her tutorial

And here are the cards from our amazing Design Team, just click on the names if you'd like to see their individual blogs...

DEBBI (Guest Designer)








16 comments:

scotspanda said...

hehe how fortunate just as I was posting my DT card for this week I noticed it would fit ur theme too :o)

Amanda xxx

Sue said...

Hi Girls
great challenge, gorgeous DT cards as always, sue,x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards from the DT. This is my first time here at Penny Black Saturday Challenge but I am sure it won't be my last!
Helen x

Miss Ellie-Lou said...

Soo pleased I found this challenge site! Having lots of fun cardmaking again - it's been a while ;)

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous cards from the team
hugs
sylvie
xx

Caroline N said...

I've loved this challenge and have made 7 cards today using the Monochrome theme, it's really got my creative juices flowing. Such a shame I can only enter one :-(
Thank you girls
xx

Seachelle said...

Thank you for another great challenge, I hope this counts I just had to use colour on my lil freind. chelle

Anita said...

HI! I'm so happy I won. Thank you so much! I have sent an e-mail with my adress. I hope it arrived okay? X Anita

MagsB said...

This was a really challenging challenge for me, but I'm so glad I tried it! The DT were so inspiring - as they are every week!

luv, Mags x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous DT work!

Damaris said...

Thank you for this challenge, i enjoyed it!

Greets, damaris

Paula said...

This was my first challenge ever, and it was great fun so I'll be back! /Paula

Anonymous said...

I am in awe of these cards. It was definately a challenge for me this week!
Dianne. x

Cattiegirl said...

Beautiful and inspiring cards as always girls!!!
:-)

Hetty said...

Great sampels DT ladies! Very inspirational. Just posted my card for this week.

Janine said...

Thanks for the tutorials and the great DT cards.